Sunday 15 April 2012

Picture perfect

My new pretty little photo frame
Frames frames frames. Remember those strange rectangular objects we used to hang on walls, place on shelves and sit neatly on our mantles?

I was skipping (okay not really) past our local picture framer yesterday and there were piles of photo frames on the footpath outside the shop. Lots of sizes, colours and styles.

A very pretty one caught my eye and for a few pounds, it's now sitting on my dining table, waiting for me to put a photo into it. I WILL put one in it, even though I have a few dotted around my house that are empty, this one will fulfill it's purpose, honest!

With all the digital photography out there sometimes we forget the simple pleasure of looking at photos on paper and not on on a a computer screen. It's fun, try it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment