Wednesday 27 July 2011

I'll be back...soon!

So I started a new job on the 11th July, which is why I've gone deathly quiet here on the blogging pages.  However, now that I've settled in, I will be back yabbering about random things, food, music etc, very very soon.

I recently went to the Secret Garden Party festival, so stay tuned for a little rundown on how FANTASTIC it was!

I'm going to the Candlelight Club this Saturday night for a good ol' girls night out.  Think 20's styling, great cocktails, a band, light supper, dancers and all lit only by candles.  I'll reveal all next week!

I'm going to my first baby shower next weekend.  I've never been to one before.  I know there is going to be so many cute tiny baby things, that I think the girls and I might just explode with over cuteness (if there is such a thing)!

No comments:

Post a Comment